The Applications are now open for the Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany 2022. The Max Planck Summer Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Germany for Bachelor, Master, and Postgraduate Students. They invite applicants from all countries. All the Expenses will be covered by the Max Planck Summer Internship. This is the Famous Internship in Germany and a lot of other Fully Funded Internships Started in Germany for International Students. We will tell you all.
The duration of the Internship will be up to ten weeks. The Summer Internship in Germany will take place from Mid June to End September. All the Participants of Bachelors, Masters, or Post Master Students who are interested in the Fields of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
During the Max Planck Internship Program, Participants will also get a chance to join Numerous Social Activities such as Lab Parties, Hikes, Sports Groups, Ph.D. Activities, the Institutes Summer Parties, and Much More. Are You Excited to Join the Max Planck this Summer for Free? The Full Detailed information about the Max Planck Summer Program is given below.
Topic covered in Scholarship Info Section
Details About Max Planck Internship 2022
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
This is a Fully Funded Internship Program in Germany. Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
- Free Student Accommodation
- A stipend of Approximately 800 Euro Per Month
- Reimbursement of Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried, Near Munich.
Length and Timing of Internship
The internship is a full-time immersion for up to ten weeks. It takes place between mid-June to end-September.
Who can apply for the Max Planck Internship Program?:
- All Applicants from any country can apply.
- Highly motivated students in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields can apply.
- We welcome applications of Bachelor, Master, or Post-Master Students that have already gained some Research Experience during their studies.
- We invite applications from excellent students with top grades from all countries.
All the Documents listed below Must be Submitted in English or German.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file, max. 1-2 pages)
- Transcript (record of study) and degree certificate for all completed degrees (if applicable)
- Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs, you are currently enrolled in
- Document qualifying for university studies (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation of one referee (see information below)
- Letter of motivation (will be typed into the application form directly, no upload).
- The program committee will evaluate and select students based on their grades, research experience, CV, letter of motivation, and letter of reference.
- The committee aims to announce its decisions to the applicants by the end of March 2022.
The last date to apply for the Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 is 15th February 2022
List of All Germany Internships
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. You Need to Apply Online and Upload all the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Max Internship Program Germany.