We’re back! It’s time to Apply for the UNICEF Internship Program for 2022 Year. All those Students who missed UNICEF 2021 Internship, now they can apply for the 2022 UNICEF Internship. The UNICEF internships are Fully Funded International Internships. It is open to all Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. IELTS is not required for the Internship. Start your career with UNICEF. Any student from all around the world can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in more than 190 countries.
The Opportunities in UNICEF are available worldwide for International Students. The UNICEF offers many fields for the Internship. There are different Positions. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs. All the Expenses will be covered by UNICEF. There are Remote Internships are available too. The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. More Details about the UNICEF Internship Program for 2022 are given below.
Topic covered in Scholarship Info Section
Details About UNICEF Internship Program For 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be Displayed. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.