The Fall 2022 Admissions is in full swing. Explore one of the biggest choices of programs in Canada and apply today for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022. The University of Montreal is the Leading Public University of Canada. They are accepting applications for Montréal Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The University is at Rank #4 in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world. Montreal University is the Second Largest University in the country in terms of students.
The Canadian Scholarships are the Top Rated Scholarships. They offer Top Scholarships to Study in Canada. The Montreal University has 600 Study Programs. Université de Montréal plays a leading role and it is the most famous university in the world. There are many Scholarships available at Montreal University.
There are more than 80% of foreign students Studying at Montreal University Canada than Canadian students. Many Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS. There are approximately 353,000 international students in Canada. The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world. The Detailed information about the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 is given below.
Details About Montreal University Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
For Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada: Visit Here
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
The last date to apply for the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st February 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
The application process is online. You have to fill an online application from the University of Montréal.