WHO (World Health Organisation) Internship Programme is a Fully Funded Internship Program. The Program offers a wide range of opportunities for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Students to gain insight into the technical and administrative Programme of WHO and enrich their knowledge and experience in various areas. The World Health organization is a Fully Funded all-expenses covered Internship. The World Health Organization is a Specialized Agency of the United Nations. WHO is committed to providing opportunities in diverse areas.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the WHO to apply for the Internship. All the Participants from any country from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programs that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments. This is a good opportunity for you as WHO is a Famous International Organisation.
The Internship is open to Undergraduate, Master, and PhD Students. The duration of WHO internships is between Six to Twenty-Four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability. Applicants are at least twenty years of age on the date of application. All the applications should be submitted online. The detailed information about the World Health Organisation Internship Programme 2022 is available below.
Details About WHO Internship Programme 2022
- Organization: WHO
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
Also Check: ADB Summer Internship Program 2022
- As of January 2020, WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Support.
- WHO will Provide Stipends up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station including travel. The amount will be indicated for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Provides to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are Enrolled at a University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You have not previously participated in the WHO Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
Also Check: UNICEF Internship Program for 2022
There is No Deadline for the WHO internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.