You are on the right track! The ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 applications are now open. The Asian Development Bank Summer Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Abroad for International Students. The ADB will cover full expenses. No IELTS/TOEFL Requirements. Participants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Internship Program. There are currently 68 member countries of ADB. It means if you are from one of the countries then you are eligible for the Asian Development bank internship.
The Duration of the Asian Development Bank Summer Internship Program is for 8 Weeks. The Internship will start in June 2022. The ADB Internship is only available to Post-graduate level students. Meaning that if you are doing a Master’s Degree or PhD study then you are eligible.
You can complete your Internship in any ADB Member country. The Location of the Internship will depend on which country you are applying to. As I said there are 68 member countries of ADB. You can apply to any of the 68 Countries. It is necessary that when you are applying for an ADB Internship, be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program. The complete information about the ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Topic covered in Scholarship Info Section
Details About ADB Summer Internship Program
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
What is ADB Internship?
The Internship Program is a Project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Summer Internship Program
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 from the Asian Development Bank is 31st January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the ADB Summer Internship Program
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents. To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.