About the British Council Internship program:
Professional training organizations can formally acknowledge internships or formally accredit them, even if internships aren’t part of your program. You may also be able to earn an industry-recognized qualification from your internship experience.
This is an amazing opportunity so do not miss this and apply soon as possible. The internship is established in Europe and offers so many opportunities.
- Location: UK
- Program: Internship
- Host: British Council
- Duration: 2 to 12 Months
- Deadline: Applications are open
You may apply for fully funded Chevening scholarships in UK for the year 2023
Benefits of British Council Internship Program:
- A stipend will be paid to you during your term.
- Enhance your skills and expertise by building and developing them.
- Build strong connections across the industry.
- Discover the culture, history, and traditions of the UK.
Eligibility Criteria for British Council Internship program:
- Excellent personalities are required of applicants.
- Applicants must be in the process of graduating or have graduated.
- It is important for you to work hard.
Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible since this internship opportunity has no application deadline.
How to apply for British Council Internship program in the UK?
There is an online application form, please check the official link and submit your application carefully.