The Turkey government success scholarship season is here now. Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-23 to study in Turkey. The Turkish Success Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Turkey. The Success Scholarship without IELTS is open to all the participants from all around the world of any nationality. This Scholarship will be available for Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree Programs. A Comprehensive and unique scholarship program to Study in Turkey. This Scholarship is handled by the Turkiye Burslari.
It is one of the highest-paid scholarships in turkey. Turkey is a beautiful country. The 2nd country in the world to access 94.2% of higher education rates. The Turkiye Scholarship Program is Founded by the Turkey Government. The Courses are taught in English For International Students. IELTS is not mandatory. You can Submit English Proficiency Language Proof. Read: What is an English Proficiency Language Certificate
Turkey opens the doors of its universities to international students from all around the world. The scholarship program provides its recipients with vast opportunities and education in the most prestigious Turkish universities, helping students gain new perspectives and have a unique educational experience during their study in Turkey. The complete details about the Fully Funded Turkiye Scholarship are available below.
Details About Turkey Government Success Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Turkey
- Duration: 1 Year
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Program (Ph.D.)
Success Scholarship Grants
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelor’s: 450 TL per month
Monthly Stipend: Master’s: 600 TL per month
Monthly Stipend: Ph.D.: 900 TL per month
- Airfare: This is a Responsibility of a Turkish Government
- Health Insurance: The Turkish Government also provides Health insurance in the Scholarship.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is also covered by the Turkish Government
- Students Must have an International Nationality.
- Those Students who are Studying for Undergraduate Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy must have at least a 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- For Ph.D. A student’s 3.5 GPA is Required, while Undergraduate Students Must have a 3.00.
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Degrees in Turkey.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third-party institutions or persons.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time.
- Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system.
How to Apply
- All the applications should be completed online.
- Signup or login in to the online portal here