About International Scholarship in Singapore:
The training for your Ph.D. will take place in English at your preferred lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU. Students studying in these laboratories will be supervised by renowned and distinguished researchers. Students who successfully complete the program will receive a Ph.D. degree from NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU.
- Location: Singapore
- Program: Ph.D. Scholarships
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Benefits International Scholarship in Singapore:
- Awardees receive a full scholarship covering their tuition fees.
- Stipends will be $2000 per month for the fellows.
- Upon qualifying for the first examination, the monthly stipend will increase to 2500$.
- The travel grant will be 1500$.
- One-time settlement grants of 1000$ will be awarded to the fellows.
- Approximately 1000$ of settling in compensation will be given to each fellow.
Eligibility Criteria for International Scholarship in Singapore:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Excellent command of English is also required.
- Singapore citizens are not eligible.
- Passport Copy.
- A recent passport size photo in JPG or PNF format.
- All Academic transcripts are translated into English language.
- 2 Recommendation letters will be submitted by the Referees online.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
You may apply for Scholarship in Australia for the year 2023.
How to apply for an International Graduates Scholarship in Singapore?
The application form can be found online. To choose a research project, the candidates must go to the “Go to Research Areas” section.
At least two reference letters will need to be received by SINGA before the application process begins. Must visit the official website for complete information, as this is a summary of the official post.
1st December 2022 is the last date to apply for this international Singapore Scholarship program.