Today on 1st September the applications for the Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022 is now open. The Hong Kong Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. The Hong Kong Fellowship Scheme will Provide 300 Scholarships this Year. Note that Bachelors’s degree students (16 Years of education) can directly apply for the Hong Kong PhD fellowship and Master Students can also apply for the Hong Kong Scholarships for international students.
International Students can Study in the Top 8 Universities of Hong Kong. Candidates can apply in any academic Field of Study available at the University. There are no academic background restrictions. 300 Scholarships will be given to Study in Hong Kong for the Year 2021. There is No Need for any Language Test like IELTS if you have Studies previous Degree in English Medium.
You can Study Abroad Without IELTS in Foreign Countries. The aim of the Hong Kong Government Scholarship attracting the best and brightest students. The Hong Kong Government Doest does not charge any application Fee. The Fellowship will cover all the Expenses during the Scholarship for the Full duration of the program. Hongkong Universities are among the top 100 Universities. More Details about the Scholarship is given below.
About Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
List of Universities Participating in Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
The Following Eight Universities are offering PhD. Fellowship Program. The List of Universities is given below.
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
Available Fields & Major
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Science and Business Studies
- An annual Stipend of HK$309,600 (Approximately US$39,700) (to Cover Housing, Meals)
- A conference and research-related Travel Allowance of HK$12,900
- For awardees who need more than three years to complete the Ph.D. degree, additional support may be provided by the chosen universities. For details, please contact the universities concerned directly.
Selection Criteria for Hong Kong Fellowship:
- Academic excellence
- Research Ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities.
The last date to apply Online for the Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for all of the above Universities is 1st December 2021
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should first make an Initial Application online through the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) to obtain an HKPFS Reference Number by 1st December 2021 before submitting applications for Ph.D. admission to their desired universities.
- Step 1: Submit Initial Application to Research Grants Council
- Step 2: Submit Full Applications to Proposed Universities
After completing an initial application, applicants should submit full applications for their selected Ph.D. programs to the proposed universities quoting their HKPFS Reference Number before the universities’ respective deadlines. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Hongkong Fellowship Program.