Finally! The Applications are open to apply for the British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022-2023. Chevening is the UK government’s Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue Full-time (Masters/MPhil) Degree Program from UK Universities. For the Chevening Scholarship, You don’t need any professional work experience. 1,800 Scholarships from 160 countries under the Chevening Government Scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered under this Program.
A UK Education Opens doors, wherever you go in the world. The UK has World Recognised Universities. With so many World Class Degrees on offer in the UK. You are Free to Chose from more than 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. Chevening is the UK’s Largest Scholarship program ever. You will live and study in the UK for One Year.
The UK is home to many of the world’s best universities. This year they are expecting to award 18,00 Scholarships on offer. Chevening represents the very best of the UK. It will cover your Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Visa, and Tuition Fee, Books, Allowance, Vaccination Free, COVID Test Fee and many more. You can find more details about the British Chevening UK Government scholarships below.
Details About British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded From UK Government
- No. of Scholarships: 18,00
- Deadline: 2nd November 2021
Chevening Scholarship Amount, Benefits & Stipend
The British Chevening UK Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in UK Universities for all International Students. It will cover the following expenses:
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Chevening Scholarship Courses (How to Select a Course & University)
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at least Three Courses.
- All Courses are in the One Year Master Program.
- Check Chevening Eligible Courses.
Experts Tip: Please apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
NOTE: University Application: You do not need to have an admission letter from the university to apply for Chevening at this point. Give preference to Universities in your application which you feel is the brightest chance of getting admission. But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
Chevening Scholarships are very Competitive. Read our Chevening Scholarship Guideline and Tips to make your chance higher for the Chevening Scholarships 2022 (How to Win a Chevening Scholarship?)
Chevening Eligible Country
Chevening Scholarships are offered in Over 160 countries. Participants are eligible from all around the world.
Eligible Types of Work Experience
Chevening Doesn’t require Only Professional work experience. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not need to meet the work experience requirement in one period of employment. Applicants can submit up to ten different employment periods in order to meet the requirement. Chevening Scholarships – two years’ work experience = 2,800 hours. Read More about Chevening Scholarship Work Experience.
Chevening Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2022 you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these
Read About: Study in UK Without IELTS in 2022
The last date to apply for all the students from all over the world for the British Chevening Scholarship UK for the Year 2022 is 2nd November 2021 BST Time.
How to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
The Chevening Scholarship Application is Online. The Detailed information for the Chevening Scholarships 2022, Step by Step Application Process can be found on the Chevening Official Website. To, Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the British Chevening UK Scholarship. Good Luck.