Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2024 Bank of America Investment Banking Internship for candidates interested in developing their skills in Investment Banking in one of the reputable banking institution.
The programme at Bank of America is designed to offer a broad and exciting experience of work within Investment Banking. During the internship, applicants will have gain exposure to a variety to a variety of industry, country or product coverage teams.
Company/Organisation(s): Bank of America
Program Type: Off-cycle Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: United Nations Foundation Internships 2024 | Paid Internships
Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
How-to-Apply: interested applicants for the Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024 are to complete an online application and ensure that they provide the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details