After the Success of Youth Professional Training Program 2021 in USA. This time the applications are open for the Youth Summit in Canada 2022. All international students can now submit applications for the Youth Summit in Canada “Voice For Rights International Association Canada” designed for youth especially. The program will cover the Expenses. A Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Exchange Program for Young Men and Women to Spend a week in Canada. Oh, Canada! Select me! Call me.
You won’t be able to fly unless you are willing to transform! Lead, Travel and Explore! Furthermore, the Summit will highlight cross-culture exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global interaction and friendship, collaboration, Sustainable Development Goals, and youth strengthening. This Opportunity is just for you. Be the Change.
We welcome aspiring young leaders’ applications to join these three days Youth Summit Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. Young age groups are highly encouraged to register and get a chance to explore Canada. Are You Ready to Join the International Youth Summit in Canada? The complete information about the Youth Summit in Canada 2022 is given below.
Details About Youth Summit in Canada 2022
- Country: Canada
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 27th February 2022
Also Check: Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Welcome to Canada
- To stimulate cross-culture, peace, and companionship between the youth of different countries.
- To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and empower them to take leadership on UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- To encourage delegates to find themselves through various methodologies of self-exploration.
- To invigorate and achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being amongst delegates of different countries.
- Human Rights Education with respect to Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948
- Youth Leadership
- Drugs Awareness
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of the Summit Program
- Fellowship Kit
- Sight Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party
- You should be 18-35 years of age for the Fully Funded Category And for Observer you should be more than 18 years of age.
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID of your Country.
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Youth Summit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for Youth Summit 2022?
No, IELTS/TOEFL is not required to be a part of II-YPF’21.
How many Fully Funded seats are dedicated for Youth Summit 2022?
We have allocated 10 Fully Funded seats for the best motivated Young Leaders.
What if I am not selected in the Fully Funded category of fellowship?
If you remain unsuccessful to win a Fully Funded place in Summit, you can still win a chance to be on a list of OBSERVERS. Youth Summit has allocated 20 seats for OBSERVERS, who shall avail all facilities like fully funded candidates but on their own expenses.
How much is the fee to apply?
There is no fee if the applicant is,
- Current Student (Requires Student ID)
- Age between 18-24 years
- Profession Of Law or Government Teacher (Requires official ID)
There will be a fee if the applicant is,
- Age more than 24 years
- Fee: $50 USD
The last date to apply for the Youth Summit in Canada 2022 is 27th February 2022
How to Apply
- Complete the application carefully. You can access the online application here
- Their Facebook page is updated here
- Attach payment proof
- Submit and keep yourself updated
- Those who are fee Exempted are advised to attach their Student ID, Official ID as Advocate, and Teacher. After verification, we shall proceed with their application.
- The Official Poster and announcement can be found here