The Applications are open to apply for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022. The Seoul National University Ranked 9th in Asia and 60th in the World According to 2021. SNU Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Masters/MPhil and PhD and MS leading to PhD for Spring 2022. You have Just 10 Days to complete the application for the Seoul National University scholarships for Foreign Students.
SNU Global Scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL due to COVID-19. Did you ever think that this pandemic would bring a great opportunity for you? You can Study in South Korea Without IELTS. Or You can also Submit an English Profiency Certificate from your University which can waive off IELTS or TOEFL. The SNU Scholarship is open to all Nationalities from any Country.
The Seoul National University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc. The University will Cover all the Expenses. Just check on Google the ranking of this University and then come back again to read this post.
Details About SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: 15th July 2021
Seoul University Scholarships for international students will cover the following expenses. All the students with any majors with excellent profiles can also apply for the GSFS scholarship by SNU, which is offered every Spring.
- This Scholarship Covers Full Tuition Fees
- Stipends for Two Years.
- Free Accommodation
- The stipend would be enough to cover your Food and other expenses.
Available Fields of Study
SNU has one Graduate School with 99 programs across five fields of study.
Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts
You can find the List of Programs in the Program Section.
How to Contact a Professor for SNU Scholarship 2022
you do not need Acceptance Letters from professors in Korea, this is not China, where you need acceptance letters.
If professors agree on to support you financially for tuition fees and a monthly stipend in his/her emails, then that means, he/she will fund your students, therefore, no need to ask him for any acceptance letters.
Just keep him in the loop when filling the application form for the university and keep him updated if he/she agrees.
How to contact professors, Read below:
- Fill the application form of this university only on the condition if any professors agree to cover your tuition fee and living expenses. If no professors agree, then it is better not to apply or if you afford the application fee, then do take the chances.
- NO IELTS or TOEFL is required if you provide a letter from your University that the medium of instruction was in English (English Proficiency Certificate by your parent university) Good Opportunity for Low CGPA holders.
- Dear all if you bombard professor emails with your bad and irrelevant CVs without any email body. You are rejected for sure but also you make a bad impression of your country that all are the same as you.
- And one thing for sure, that if you do bad for others, you get bad always. So try to send emails after reading 05 guides and reading professor profiles carefully, making a good email and mentioning in it how you can be useful to his lab and with your research CV. I hope you get a positive reply and hence you apply for admission than
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
Note: Please Must Read the PDF Document For Full Documents List & Guidelines
The Last Date to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is 15th July 2021
How to Apply
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Seoul National University.