Study in New Zealand for Free. The New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity for international students to Study Free at New Zealand Universities. Now you can submit online applications for the New Zealand Government Scholarships in 2022. The Scholarship is open to undertaking Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Education (MOE). A New Zealand Scholarship will enrich and change your life. We will tell you about the Scholarships in New Zealand.
Participants from all Countries can apply. A Diverse Range of Academic Fields is offered in New Zealand Universities like Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental & Many other Fields. All the Expenses will be covered. The New Zealand Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
Studying in New Zealand will develop your mind for future work opportunities. This is one of the Best Scholarships in New Zealand because many people don’t know about this. World-Class Education, Lifelong Friendships. You can also Study in New Zealand Without IELTS. 650 New Zealand Scholarships are available to study in New Zealand. The Details about the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 are available below.
Topic covered in Scholarship Info Section
Details About New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 650
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Levels of Study Available For the Above Countries:
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (3.5 years)
Types of New Zealand Government Scholarships
Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study
These are full tertiary scholarships for eligible international students to study full-time at a New Zealand education institution or a Pacific university.
Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens
These are short scholarships for skills training and on-the-job work experience for workers from eligible Pacific countries and from Timor-Leste.
Short Term Training Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste
These are short scholarships for skills training for workers from eligible Southeast Asian countries and from Timor-Leste.
English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO)
These are short scholarships for government officials from eligible African and Asian countries to come to New Zealand for English language training.
The New Zealand Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship & the Financial Support is given below.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend)
- An Establishment Allowance. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Airfare Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
- Which country do you hold citizenship in
- How long you have been living in your home country
- How much work experience do you have
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country
- Whether your intended study aligns with levels and sectors provided to your country.
The Deadline to Apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarships varies from Country to Country. Check the Deadlines on the Official website given below.
How to Apply for the New Zealand Scholarship
- Visit the New Zealand Government Scholarship website here
- Select your country and type of scholarship
- Create an online account.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.