Here is the Merit Awards for International Students at New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA. Do you want financial help for your education? The New Jersey Institute of Technology is providing merit awards for international students.
NJIT will present this application purely based on merit to students who attain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their overall educational qualification.
- University or Organization: New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode:Online
- Nationality:Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: 15th November
Application Procedures: How to Apply
- First visit the New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Then read through the scholarship offer
- Then click on the online application form to access the forms and apply
- The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity via Scholarship Universe using the NJIT login credentials.
- Official high school/ college transcripts
- Photocopy of visa and passport along with an application for the Form I-20
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Statement of Purpose
NOTE: You need to have a commutative GPA of 3.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PBT – 550
- CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants selected for the Merit financial aid positions will receive the tuition fee of the applied program at NJIT for its complete duration.