European Study Visa, also Known as Schengen Visa, includes 26 European Countries. Students can get a Study Visa in Europe without IELTS. One may list down the World’s Top Ranked Universities in Europe. There are Government Funded Scholarships just as Public University Scholarships in Europe. Applying for study in Europe is an simple and short process.
Every year, a great many Euros worth of Scholarships are Offered in Europe by the EU Union and Universities. Today we will be sharing the Details of the Best Scholarships in Europe for International Students. There are additionally Top Universities in Europe that don’t Require IELTS Scores for Admission or Scholarship. Thus, the List of the Countries in Europe offering Scholarships is given beneath.
List of the Countries in Europe offering Scholarships
All the Scholarships offered in Europe Listed below will Cover Your Airfare Travel Tickets, Accommodation, Meals, Allowance, Visa Fee, Transportation, Tuition Fee, and Other Costs.
Government Scholarships & Public Universities Scholarships in Europe
- Austrian Government Scholarships is Available to Study a Full-time Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs.
- Grants.at – A searchable Database of Scholarships to study abroad in Austria.
- (IDM) Danubius Young Scientist Award in Austria – The Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM) is offering a €1,200 (US$1,350) scholarship to an exceptional young scientist (one from each country in the Danube region).
- OFID funding for International Students in Austria – Students from developing countries are provided with the opportunity to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2019/20, which is funded by OPEC Fund for International Development.
- CIUF-CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries – Opportunities to gain funding to study in Belgium for training or research at master’s level. Open to students internationally.
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries – Annually offering scholarships for students from developing countries in parts of Africa, Asia and Latin America to undertake training, research or study in Belgium at selected institutions.
- Ghent University Top-up Grants – Scholarships for students from developing countries who are new students of English-taught master’s degrees.
- KU Leuven Science Scholarships The [email protected] is aimed at international students interested in undertaking study in Belgium at master’s level.
- Czech Government Scholarships for Developing Countries for International students to Undertake Study (at Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Level) at institutions Across the Czech Republic.
- Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students – Open to international students at Master’s/PhD level wishing to study in France at selected institutions.
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France for International Students – Opportunities for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students from outside of the EU to gain funding to study in France at Sciences Po.
- Greek Government Scholarships for Foreign Students – More than 50 scholarships for international students wishing to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study or a research project in host universities and institutions across Greece. (Website is in Greek).
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Scholarships for international students to study in Greece Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Hungarian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students – Scholarships for international students to study in Hungary, funded by the Hungarian government to Study Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs.
- The Stipendium Hungaricum – Provides scholarships that cover tuition fees, medical insurance, accommodation and a monthly stipend for citizens of partner countries to study in Hungary at either bachelor’s or master’s level.
- Dublin Institute of Technology Centenary Scholarship Programme – Scholarships are available for students from any non-EU/EEA country to study for a Master’s degree.
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships – Scholarships awarded to high-calibre students from non-EU/EEA countries to study in Ireland for one year, amounting to €10,000.
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students – Scholarships for international students to study a Master of Science program at Bocconi University. Includes a full tuition waiver.
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students – Scholarships for international students at all degree levels to study in Italy at various public institutions. Also open to Italian citizens living abroad (IRE).
- University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students – Funding opportunities for international students at bachelor’s and master’s level to study in Italy.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for Excellent International Students – Merit-based scholarships to study in the Netherlands at the University of Amsterdam. Open to talented master’s degree students from outside the EU or EEA.
- Holland Scholarship – Available for non-EEA international students to study at participating universities in the Netherlands at bachelor’s or master’s level.
- Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) – Government-funded international scholarships to study in the Netherlands on a short course, master’s or PhD. Prioritized candidates include female applicants and applicants from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme – Nuffic-funded scholarships for students from developing countries in Asia and Latin America, including China, Indonesia, South Korea, Mexico and Brazil, to study in the Netherlands.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme – Scholarship opportunities for non-EEA students to study an English-taught master’s degree at Radboud University.
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students – Merit-based scholarships for international students to study in the Netherlands at master’s level at Maastricht University.
- University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) – International scholarships to study in the Netherlands on a selected master’s program at the University of Twente. Available for all students, both in and outside the EU.
- VU Amsterdam Fellowship Programme (VUFP) – Scholarships for talented students to study a selection of English-taught master’s programs at VU University Amsterdam. Only for students who are not of Dutch nationality.
- GSE Scholarships – All master’s applicants are automatically considered for scholarships based on academic excellence at Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Spain Government Scholarships To Study in Spain on Scholarship Full-time Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Scholarships.
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Program Merit-Based Scholarships are Available to students who wish to pursue their Master’s Degree.
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships Merit-based Scholarship opportunities for international students Undertaking Postgraduate-level study in Switzerland at Selected Institutions.
Best Scholarships in Europe
1# Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program
This One is the Famous Scholarship Program in Europe. You will study a Master Degree Program in any of the European University. All the Expenses will be covered Under this Scholarship Program.
2# Romania Government Scholarship
The Romania Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelors, Masters, or a PhD Degree Program in Romanian Universities by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania.
3# Sweden Government Scholarship
The Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 is now open. The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2021 is Funded by the Sweden Government. Participants from all around the world with any nationality are eligible for the Sweden Government Scholarship.
4# Norway Presidential Scholarship
Applications are invited to apply for the Norway Presidential Scholarships. The Norway Bi Presidential Scholarships is a Famous Scholarship in Norway to Study Full-time Bachelors and Masters Degree Program.
5# Germany Government Scholarships
Apply for the Germany Government Scholarship 2022. The German Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Germany Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs.