Chinese Government Scholarship or CSC Scholarships is a scholarship opportunity for international students to study in China. The scholarship provides full-tuition, round-trip airfare, monthly stipend, and accommodation allowance. China Scholarship Council is announcing that they will be offering a scholarship for deserving students. The China Scholarship Council is intended to provide financial assistance and support the education of an undergraduate or graduate student who has demonstrated significant potential in computer science.
This scholarship helps bring more diversity into the field, as well as encourages students from underrepresented groups to pursue their educational goals. The Chinese Government Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity for international students to study in China. As we have mentioned before the scholarship provides full tuition fee, living stipend, and round-trip airfare. Students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
The Chinese Government Scholarship is a great opportunity. Although it may seem difficult, the application process is actually fairly straightforward and there are many resources available online to help you complete your application successfully.
Also, Read: Shandong University Scholarships.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: China
- University/institution: China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/field of Study: Master’s, PhD and Undergraduate
- Applications: Online
This CSC Scholarship comes up with the following benefits:
- Type A: CSC Scholarship includes registration fees, accommodation (in a university residence in a shared room with another person), basic medical insurance and a monthly allowance for personal costs (between 2,500 and 3,500 Yuan per month, approximately 350 and 500 USD respectively).
- Type B: CSC Scholarship embraces the same as the Type A scholarship, besides the monthly allowance for personal expenses.
- Type C: CSC Scholarship is an extra type of partial scholarship with few benefits.
Type A CSC scholarship is more engaging, hence it is more competitive due to the high interest. If you can manage living expenses, you should apply for a Type B or Type C CSC scholarship because it will be simpler to accomplish.
Requirements for this Chinese Scholarship are the following:
- International Student (Not a Chinese resident)
- Not be in possession of another scholarship declared by the Chinese government or any of its delegations
- Undergraduate students must not be more than 25 years old
- For a master’s degree age limit is 35 years
- For a Ph.D. degree, the age limit is 40 years
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent for undergraduate students
- Bachelor Degree for the master’s degree
- Masters degree for the doctoral degree
Last Date To Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship:
Applicants can check out the deadline on Scholarship Providing Authority Website, Click Here to get access to their Website.
How To Apply:
Kindly Visit their Website and you will find out how the applications can be submitted for the Chinese Government Scholarship. Click Here to enter their Website.
Meanwhile, A wonderful opportunity for people who wanted to study in china or something, they can simply apply for this Scholarship. This might be your chance to get to a wonderful Country and a developing country in the world in China.