The Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2024 students and recent graduates is now open for applications. Interested applicants from across the globe are invited to submit their CVs for matching internship positions and career opportunities.
Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year, offering the opportunity to use what you have learned at university on real projects. Interning at Schlumberger is your opportunity to understand how a global organization manages its business and finances in one of the most dynamic industries in the world.
- Company: Schlumberger
- Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
- Program Location: Various
- Program Duration: 1 year
- Available Slots: Not specified
- Basic Qualifications: Students and recent graduates
- Nationality: Any Nationality
Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2024 | What to Expect
At Schlumberger, interns will rotate through different functions and always work on live projects alongside professional accountants. Schlumberger have opportunities in:
- General Accounting
- Tax and
- Treasury Departments
To be eligible for the Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a recent graduate from recognized institution
- You must be studying for a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a professional qualification in accounting (e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA etc.).
How-to-Apply: To apply the Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internship positions, interested applicants are to fill an online application form at the application portal.
Submitting your details will enable the company to match you to future career opportunities. Please read the qualifications section carefully before applying – consideration will only be given to candidates who meet the minimum listed criteria.
Application Deadline: Not Specified