Applications are open for a KAIST 2022-23 South Korea scholarship application. This is the most unique opportunity for international Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. Master’s students. KAIST is the 2nd best university in Korea and the 223rd in the world. Founded in 1971 as the first institution in the country. KAIST University offers 300 scholarships for master’s doctoral programs and for university students. This is a fully funded scholarship in South Korea and will cover all costs. KAIST has 1,039 foreign students from 90 countries.
A wide range of academic disciplines are available at KAIST with five universities and seven schools. KAIST is a Famous Leading university in Asia and is recognized by MIT in Asia. There are many scholarships for international students in South Korea. You can study South Korea without IELTS. Visit South Korean universities without IELTS.
You can submit an English certificate from your university. All courses at KAIST University will be held in English. A gateway to broaden your horizons, expand your knowledge and study at a world university. You can also apply for Korean Government scholarships 2022. That’s great !! The South Korean government plays an important role. Complete information on the KAIST 2022-23 scholarship is provided.
Details on the KAIST 2022-23 scholarship
Scholarship country: South Korea
University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Course level: bachelor’s, master’s, PhD
Number of scholarships: More than 300
Application deadline: May 27, 2022 (for university students), March 29, 2022 (for graduates)
KAIST offers many scholarships. You can apply for all scholarships by applying to KAIST University. The scholarships are listed below.
Kaist International Tense:
- Kaist International Tense:
- Full Teaching: Participation in Teaching for 4 Semester (MS) / 8 Semesters (PhD) \ t
- Living costs: KRW 350,000 per month (for MS) or KR 400 000 per month (for PhD)
- Another scholarship to be used for research assistants
GKS Stipenda Kaist:
Bulls Government Scholarship Korean deck:
- Airfare ticket tickets
- A return allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Live Contribution (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Complete tuition fees
- Price for Best Language Skills in Korea
- Research Support (KRW 210 000 – 240,000)
- Print costs (PRW 500 000 – 800 000)
Here you can refer to: KAIST Scholarship types
Available Academic fields/ Major for MS, PhD
Kaist University gave the following areas below for stipends for bachelor study, doctoral studies of PhD scholarship scholarship.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical science
College of Life Sciences and Bioengineering
- Science in biology
College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Computer science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Design industry
- Industry and industrial system
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Science in Material Engineering
- Nuclear and quantum engineering
- Business and Management Technology
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Exception of English tax exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are EXEMPT from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English-speaking countries.) which is called English Proficiency Language Certificate.
The eligibility for the Bachelor’s KAIST scholarship is as follows:
- All foreign students are encouraged to use. Applicants must enroll in high school.
- Applicants with dual citizenship cannot apply.
- The applicant should maintain a GPA of 2.7 from 4.3 to the new year.
- Applicants of Korean nationality must be educated outside Korea.
- International candidates who have completed high school in Korea.
Qualifications for the KAIST Masters, PhD scholarship are as follows:
- The candidate must not be of Korean nationality.
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- For the master’s program, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral program, the applicant must have a bachelor’s / master’s degree.
KAIST application deadline
The deadline for applying for a KAIST University scholarship is May. 27. 2022 and for the KAIST postgraduate scholarship is December 29, 2022
How to Apply
- Online application process for both scholarships.
- Apply for a KAIST university scholarship (visit here)
- Apply for KAIST Masters and Ph.D. (Visit here)