East China University CSC Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for East China University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China. The Scholarship is provided by Chinese Government. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at East China University of Science and Technology. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from East China University of Science and Technology China are encouraged to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship available for academic year of 2022-23.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by East China University of Science and Technology under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2.5-5 Years & for Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST) was established in1952 is a research institution located in Shanghai. More than 25,000 national and international students are enrolled in the university.
East China University CSC Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: East China University of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 10 April 2022
Also check Chinese Government Scholarships 2021.
East China University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The following things will be covered:
- Registration Fee
- 100% Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Accommodation will be provided on campus
- Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
- Master Degree: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Types of Scholarships:
- Chinese Government Scholarship – University Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Silk Road Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Pre Admission Letter for Type A Scholarship
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Sino-American Degree-study Scholarship Program
- ECUST President Scholarship (Ph.D.)
- Shanghai Government Scholarship
List of Available Study Fields:
Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program
|School of Materials Science and Engineering||Materials Science and Engineering||MasterPhD||3/4 Years||Chinese/English|
|Chemistry and Physics of Polymers||MasterPhD||3/4 Years||Chinese/English|
|School of Biotechnology||Biotechnology and Bioengineering||MasterPhD||3/4 Years||Chinese/English|
|School of Business||Management Science and Engineering||MasterPhD||2.5/4 Years||Chinese|
|Applied Economics||MasterPhD||2.5/4 Years||Chinese|
|Science of Business Administration(International Management)||Master||2.5-Years||Chinese/English|
Chinese Government Scholarship – Belt and Road Program
|School of Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering and Technology||Master||3-Years||Chinese/English|
|Chemical Engineering and Technology||PhD||4-Years||Chinese/English|
|School of Resources and Environmental Engineering||Environmental Science and Engineering||Master||3-Years||Chinese/English|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||PhD||4-Years||Chinese/English|
Candidate’s have to submit following document online to apply for scholarship:
- Valid Passport Copy
- Highest Degree Certificates and Transcripts
- HSK Certificate or Proof of English Language
- Acceptance Letter
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 800 words
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Other supporting documents
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants going to apply for master degree must have Undergraduate degree and be under the age of 35.
- Candidates for PhD degree programs must hold Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
The last date to apply for East China University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students is 10th April 2022.
How to apply for East China University CSC Scholarships?
To apply for East China University CSC Scholarships 2022, applicants need to follow the given below steps. The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link:
- Apply Online at CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn, upload all the necessary documents and then download the application form. The Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10251.
- All the students are also required to submit the online application at ECUST online portal: http://apply.ecust.edu.cn/
- Pay Application Fee Online of 600 CNY