The applications for the Concordia University Scholarships for 2023 intake are announced. International applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships. The Scholarship is open to Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate Programs. Concordia University is now landed in the Top 20. Note that Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19. It is a Next Generation University, continually offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada. Concordia University is also accepting Duolingo English tests. It is easy, cheap, and much better than IELTS and accepted by many universities around the world.
Ok, so Concordia University has more than 600 Study Programs. The Concordia Scholarship is available in all Subjects. The University has more than 35,000 International Students, and 220,000 Alumni around the world. It is well known famous Canadian University. Start Your Journey today. See Yourself at Concordia. 78.2% Acceptance Rate which is a very good acceptance rate. The application details for the Concordia University Scholarships for 2023 are available below.
Details About Concordia University Scholarships for 2023
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
Also Check: Just like Concordia, many Canadian universities offer Scholarships in Canada such as:
Scholarship Coverage Concordia University
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarships: Covers the full costs of Tuition and Fees, Books, and Residence and Meal Plan fees. (Visit here)
- New: 2022-23 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships: valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: the award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship: valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Funding for Students from Abroad
The Government of Canada offers several scholarship programs available to students from various countries. Funded by EduCanada
Study Fields at Concordia University
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Check the Graduate Programs Catalogue: Here
- Check Underdergradaute Programs Catalog: Here
Steps for Completing Concordia Application
There are 6 Simple Steps to make your way to the Concordia university Canada scholarships for international students.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After You have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
To be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
How to Apply for the Concordia Scholarships 2023
The Application Process is Online for Undergraduates and graduates, To Apply for the Concordia University Scholarship;