The Applications are open to apply for the Australian Awards Scholarships for Study in Australia in 2023. Join and apply for the largest Government of Australia Scholarship in Australia. The Australia Awards Scholarship is open for Undergraduate (Bachelor), Postgraduate (Master, and Ph.D.) Degree Programs. The AAS will cover all the expenses. One of the Most Prestigious Scholarships to Study in Australia. Make a Difference with an Australia Awards Scholarships. It’s time to discover your brilliant future.
Australia is the Third Preferred Study Abroad Destination for International Students. The AAS Scholarship is a Long Term Scholarship Administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Available in all academic Fields of Studies in all Australian Universities. There is No Application Fee Required by the Australian Awards Scholarships.
All the Expenses will be covered by the Australian Government. Please note that you have to apply before the Deadline. Approximately 200 Participants will Participate this Year. Australia has much more to offer. A Fantastic Lifestyle makes Australia an Attractive Study Destination. Australia is safe, welcoming, diverse and beautiful – and offers first-class education opportunities. The Complete information about the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 is given below.
Details About Australian Awards Scholarships 2023
- Country: Australia
- Scholarship by: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th April 2022
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarships. Check what will be covered in under AAS Scholarship 2023:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Airfare Travel Tickets
- Establishment Allowance
- Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for One Return Economy Class Airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
- Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- Middle East: Palestinian Territories
- Participants Must be from an Eligible Country.
- be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application.
- not be current serving military personnel;
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
The last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 is 29th April 2022. You can Check Opening & Closing Dates for Your Country.