The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian University. Now you can apply for the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022. This is a Fantastic Scholarship program for International Students to pursue Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., and Certificate Programs. All international students from all around the world are eligible. Alberta is a First Premier University. The University of Alberta is a public research university. All the expenses related to Students and Scholarships will be covered.
Start Your Journey with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship. 200 Undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas are at Alberta University. Alberta University finds out how to take your education to the next level. Top 150 in the world. One of the Best things is that You Don’t Need to meet the English Language Requirements. Yes, Check Study in Canada Without IELTS.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission. The more detailed information about the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is available below.
Details About Alberta University Scholarships in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
Also Read: Top Scholarships to Study in Canada | Fully Funded
Short Intro About Alberta University
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university. Top 150 in the world.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to choose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Learn More about Undergraduate Scholarships (Here). More Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships (Here). Learn More about Alberta Graduate Scholarships (Here)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
All the Application Process is Completely Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information on Scholarship.
2 thoughts on “Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 – Fully Funded | Study Free”
We have established a New Venture Development Scholarship. Information and criteria are at the following URL http://www.pinskylaw.ca/scholarship/new-venture-development-scholarship.html